Thursday, April 5, 2007

Um, bones

April 5, 2007

So, Tyler really doesn't want me to post this one, but I want it for my records, it's funny, and I don't think anyone reads this blog!

I was just telling my mom about a few of the stories in here and she asked if I had recorded the following story. I hadn't, so here it is...
When Micah was about 3 years old, he told Nana Paula that he had bones all over his body. Nana said, "Yes, that's right." He told her that he didn't have one in his penis and she said, "Right, you don't." He was quiet for a bit, thinking, and then he said, "Well, sometimes I do."

3 comments:

jennifer said...

oh boy! this one will be CLASSIC when micah gets older. i totally laughed out loud.

i know i'm reading this blog. i love all the funny things your kids say.

Sheri said...

Oh... That is really funny. I'm glad you posted that one. Boys are funny.

Luna said...

HAHAHAHHA! I am crying laughing!