Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Industrial sized Soft Soap

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Last night my grandpa was over for dinner. The usual chaos was going on. I was trying to entertain my grandpa and was letting Ben wander. Ben is 14 months and he is a very curious baby, like most his age. He was gone for just a few minutes and came back into the living room with some unknown substance on his hands. I walked to the back of the house and found, in my bathroom, a pretty big mess. I then notice our industrial size bottle of softsoap from Costco laying on its side, just about empty, on my bathroom carpet. I used a cup to scoop as much of the soap up as I could and then I got out the wet/dry vac. I had to add a little water to get the soap out. Do you know how much suds started shooting out of the vacuum? I didn't take a picture even though the camera was sitting on the counter right by me, I think I was too shocked to function at anthing other than cleaning up the mess.

No comments: