Sunday, January 6, 2008

My little helper, Jacob

January 6, 2008

I wasn't feeling well and was laying down. Ben was still in the tub and was ready to get out. I asked Jacob if he could get Ben his towel. He left my room to help Ben and awhile later I was calling for Ben to bring me a diaper because I didn't want him to "potty" anywhere. Well, Jacob said that Ben was almost ready. He had gotten Ben out of the tub, had him drain the water, dried him off, diapered him and gotten him completely dressed for church! Socks, shoes, tie, undershirt, the whole works, and he looked great. Jacob said that he liked doing it, it was fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I had written down all of the things Hill said whe she was small. One of my fondest memories is she made up a word, She said, "No I amn't" we still use the word today !! Fun times when they're still small and their problems seem small too, at least in retrospect !!