Sunday, January 13, 2008

"Don't Walk"

January 13, 2008

A few days ago Ben and I were in the van making a U turn and Ben noticed the "Don't Walk" sign. You know, a little stick figure like man turned sideways walking? Anyway, he really started to laugh and said, "Mommy, that man have no hands!" (mind you he was 2 at this time) I said, "That man has no hands?" He replied, "Yeah, and that man has no hair!" Next time you are out and about, take a look, he's right.

Soon after this, I was at home helping get the playroom cleaned up. Jacob was watching Micah play a video game. I got in his way while putting something away and he said, "Mommy, your big fat bum is in the way!" Yikes, they sure tell it like it is.

1 comment:

Lauren Call Green said...

I just discovered this blog of yours! So fun! Your kids are so cute!! And yes... I have already received a negative comment about her painted toes at church on Sunday who had her 2 and 3 year olds dressed in matching blue velvet sailor outfits from the 80's. Nice.